top of page
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL MENU ITEMS
TOOL and EQUIPMENT LENDING
These are a sample of the type of tools/equipment we have available.
2. Riding Lawn Mower (*donations needed for storage costs and maintenance)
3. Circular Saw
4. Saws (chain, hand, etc.)
5. Weed Wackers
9. Wheel Barrows
13. Organizer Assistance
With Project Planning
14. Assistance in Implementing Your Project
*NOTICE: Organization using the equipment is responsible for the gas and oil used.
How to Reserve the Tools and Equipment (Monday-Saturday)
1. It must be a community project.
2. Organize your project.
3. Go to CONTACT US and make your request.
4. We will contact you to find out more information about your
project and schedule the date.
We can help you complete your projects in the most effecive and efficient manner possible. The more equipment and tools we have, the better we can serve groups and communities. We need your help.
Contact us to see how we can help with your project/event.
ALL DONATIONS ARE APPRECIATED. WE DON'T GET SALARIES OR COMPENSATION AND HAVE NO EMPLOYEES. RCDC IS ALL VOLUNTEERS. OUR SURVIVAL AND SUCCESS DEPEND ON DONATIONS, GRANTS AND VOLUNTEERS LIKE YOU.
bottom of page