2014 - IN THE BEGINNING
PHOTO TO SEE FULL VIEW
For description, place cursor at bottom of the photo.
SEE SOME OF WHAT WE ARE DOING TO STOMP OUT BLIGHT!
Don’t be “that person” who says he’s too busy or he cannot help for whatever reason. The work can be done by a wide range of workers. Ask what you can do.
WORD RESTORATION & ACCESS Photos
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) Youth Gathering
- Provided Community Projects for almost 200 volunteers on July 16 and July 18, 2015
- Planned, Organized, Managed and Participated
WORD RESTORATION MINISTRIES:
-Participated and loaned equipment in Motor City Makeover - May 2, 2015
- Sponsored the 11th Annual Arab American Service Day - May 16, 2015
- Provided Community Project for over 300 volunteers (included youth and children)
- Planned, Organized, Managed and Participated in the blight removal, cleanup, beautification of church grounds and boarding of 8 abandoned, unsafe house
CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO SEE THE AMAZING GIVING OF VOLUNTEERS IN 2017 - 2019 and the difference they made in the community
LOWES' HEROES 2015 COMMUNITY SERVICE:
- Partnered with Lowes and provided the volunteer employees a community service project - October 3, 2015
- Planned, Organized, Managed and Implemented a cleanup in Northeast Detroit (Victor Street at Orleans) low income and underserved community.
Presbytery of Detroit 2015 Festival of Health (Mobile Dental Clinic for the Homeless):
- Loaned Equipment - July 19th
- Theme "Restoring Glory to 6 Blocks" - ARISE Detroit 9th Annual Neighborhoods Day - August 1, 2015. Partnered with the Michigan Department of Corrections
- Planned, Organized, Managed and Implemented a cleanup in northeast Detroit low income and underserviced community.